Sat, Nov 05|
Meditation & Breathing Workshop
How to create a sustainable mediation and breathing practice that can grow with you and your needs.
Time & Location
Nov 05, 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PDT
About the Event
In this workshop, we will explore together the basics of how to build a sustainable meditation and breathing (pranayama) practice. We will cover:
- How to prepare the body and mind to create a welcoming environment for meditation
- How to find a seat and work on ideal alignment so that your body isn't overwhelming your intention
- 3+ breathing exercises to neutralize and prepare the mind
- 3+ different types of meditations to be used as your life evolves
- How to create space in your life for this practice in a society that's always on the go
As always, there will be time for questions and answers, so that you can receive the guidance and support that you need to apply these practices to your active life.
Pay What You Can
The suggested value for this workshop is $20. I understand at this time that financially flexibility is key. I'd rather have you sharing your energy with us than no attending because of financial hardship. Do what you can.Pay what you want