Mon, Oct 16|
Whole Foods Reset - October 2023
TWO WEEKS! Clean it up... and cut it out! Let's dig in as a community to transition into the new year empowered and energetic!
Time & Location
Oct 16, 6:00 AM
About the Event
WHOLE FOODS RESET
This two-week program starting Monday, October 16 - October 29 will challenge you to clean it up and cut it out... the "IT" being the things that do not serve, support, or nourish you. We will focus on food, but our conversation will also include other things that you digest throughout the day as we expand our focus above and beyond.
THIS RESET IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- You know that you can do better and are curious about whole foods and how they can support you and your family.
- You’ve gone overboard when it comes to stress snacking during times of celebration...
- You’re anxious and tired and have allowed yourself lovingly the space to emotionally eat but are now wondering where the energy for a sustained fight will come from.
- You don’t want to go to extremes to lose weight or get back on track.
- You want to get better with ALL of your eating habits and not sign up for some fad diet that will fizzle out by the end of the month.
- You’re noticing that you need a jolt of caffeine or sugar to keep you going after lunch… or after dinner... or...
- You're curious about new recipes and new ways of being and trying new things to keep learning and growing about your body and health.
- Full 14-day meal plan. You don’t have to worry about what’s for dinner because all the planning is done for you. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and two snacks. Options for vegetarians will also be available.
- Daily Support includes a variety of information to help you make more informed choices. These touchpoints also include daily challenges, mindfulness and selfcare tools, resources to learn more, and tips to increase your success.
- Daily community and connection via WhatsApp (not social media). Together we will support each other through our stories, successes, and learning opportunities. This group forum is where you can connect with us and others in the program to get all the support you’ll need to stick with the program to the end.
- Real-Time support - 14-day access to Jess Kos Birney and Jess Finley, ask anything.
- 30-minute private session with Jess Kos Birney to support and tailor this program to fit your personal needs.
- A challenge log, which upon successful completion of the daily activities (think clean eating, drinking water. moving your body) you can turn in your log to be entered into a drawing to receive a FREE 3 month coaching program from Jess Kos Birney, a $600 value.
- Click here to learn more about what this all looks like for real!
- A complete shopping list with tricks to save time and money
- A supplement guide offering my favorite brands and where you can find them
- A beginner’s handbook so you can personalize your experience and go as deep (or light) as you want
- A complete restaurant guide so you’ll know exactly what to order if you have a business lunch or dinner with friends
THIS IS NOT A DIET:
During times of great stress and anxiety, it’s important that we listen to our bodies and ease into this process. Starting a juice cleanse or eating lots of raw veggies and salads during this time of year can actually backfire because your body thinks you’re in a famine after all the indulging since the spring, wet weather, or quarantine. It’s better to focus on eating seasonal, nutrient-rich foods that nourish you from the inside out – and get you looking AND feeling better in less than a week.
Our 14-day reset is packed full of yummy recipes that include foods like whole grains, lean proteins, legumes and beans and, of course, lots of naturally cleansing vegetables. Past participants have raved about the recipes, and a lot of people have told us they want to eat like this all the time.
OUR PAST PARTICIPANTS HAVE:
- Lost that stubborn 5-10 pounds
- Stopped the cycle of sugar cravings
- Increased their daily intake of fruits and veggies
- Decreased their symptoms of PMS or pre-menopausal symptoms
- Feel less cranky and agitated
- No longer need this 2pm nap, coffee, or sugar fix
- Have sustained energy for the demands of their daily lives
If you have any questions regarding this program and if it works for you, please do not hesitate to reach out. The important part is that you don't have to be alone on this adventure... and we are here for you.
Three different payment options to find a price that works for you -
- Regular Price: $99 - This is the regular price for the program.
- Pay it Forward: $119 - You are in the position to support a discount for someone else in need.
- Discount: $79 - You are in need of financial support at this time.
- We also offer a substantial discount for all alumni of previous RESET programs!
Hope to see you soon.
Jess Kos Birney & Jess Finley